Wednesday 30 November 2011

Age UK Update!

I've been working on my Age UK and i've come up with a really good idea! I've decided to have Douglas playing the piano, and have a floral background with photo frames on it, So the floral is like the wall, and the photo frames hung up on it, but without any photos in them, they're empty so it's as if he's alone because he's forgotten some people. I could have on the piano a music book, but with no musical notes inside it, only him playing from his heart, so i'll have the quote there.

Components!

My final components, I'm not showing my hideous prints to anyone, i've decided!



Background!

At first I was going to use a picture of Damask I took in an art gallery, but it's a very deep harsh red and I don't think it would work very well, sooo I tried out something else I found online on tumblr, it was a floral pattern but i did change it, i changed the colours so that they are a musky kind of colour, yellowy and faded, and also i re arranged the flowers so that the background would be able to be repeated. 



Photos of Initial idea:






Original:
From:
tumblr_lpvlfavqOC1qzfqmxo1_500.png

Mine: 
As you can see, mine is a lot larger, the flowers are rearranged so that the image could be repeated, I've also changed the brightness and contrast here, i think i might tweek that a little more though. It looks too bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment