Monday 14 November 2011

Bryony Lloyd & Sisters Scrapbook

I've been looking at retro collage artists for this project, i'm aiming for my work to reflect an essence of the past, showing that Douglas is the same person, with the same heart, I want it to feel so vintage, you can smell the musk just by looking at my image. I've looked through various artists but i really like Bryony, I love her use of composition, faded colours and the pictures she collages with. It's like retro fashion art, I like a lot!

IMAGE HAS BEEN REMOVED
From: 
http://www.culturelabel.com/shop/bryony-lloyd-illustration


I have also been looking around on Etsy, and I stumbled across a shop there which has some really nice small pieces of card with designs on them, inspiration!







Pictures Above from:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SistersScrapbooking?ref=seller_info


Some really nice things here, Those picture frames look really good, i'd like to have a go at making my own.



I want my image to be like looking into Douglas's room, and life at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment