Thursday 1 December 2011

Age UK Final!

So after having my piano idea totally fail on me (because i left it until the last minute again!) I have decided to scrap that and just make it out of paper. It's surprisingly easy and i'm enjoying making them!

I also had an idea to change douglas from being sat at his piano, partially because i just didn't know how i could draw him, I have trouble drawing people, and partially because I had an ever better idea, i've decided to have his hands only, as if the rest of him is invisible, they're cute quirky little hands, i love 'em!

I've just finished my final now, and I'm so happy with it, it looks just how i wanted it too!



And here's the vignette, I was going to do this all along, it took me so little time and i'm happy with it :) I'm glad everything has worked out the way I wanted in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment