Saturday 19 May 2012

One For All Update!

Here are my final components for my One for All project, I hope they match, im having some trouble making it fit in photoshop right now, I may have to make some adjustments but all will be good in the end, i am sure of it.  And for the last image, that is just a rough of the final, its literally just stuck together in 5 mins on Photoshop, so please do not judge! But wowza, I am so so sooooo happy with that girl i've drawn, i honestly didn't know I had a hidden talent to do something like that, I was forced to try and draw properly by a friend, I was complaining that I couldn't draw people but now I'm so glad I actually tried, I need to try getting out of my comfort zone WAY more often! 

The background of the beach

The tree on the beach

Unpainted white skin?

Or painted pale skin?

A quick rough, I intend to fully design the title and author font myself, i have it in rough but it needs to be perfected!

No comments:

Post a Comment