Friday 4 May 2012

Norwich Festival: Day 1

I went down to Norwich again, but this time I went to see the Norwich festival, and ooh wow! It was kinda creepy but sooo dramatic at the same time, it was awesome. Here are some pictures me and my brother took, they really don't do any justice to how good the event was! This is the kind of thing I have nightmares about, but seeing it in person was like, I just can't put into words how good it was! Some of the things these designers come up with is astonishing, I wish i had the imagination and talent to make something so big that can cause an impact on someone like me! Well done to the Norwich designers who made these!






I would have loved to have stayed to see the rest but I had to go home, I'll be attending for sure next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment