Sunday 5 May 2013

Final Major Update

The last week I have fallen sick and not been able to get much done, so after many horrible tasting pills to make me feel better (Yes, the ones the doctor prescribed!) I feel a bit more energetic and able to get some stuff done. I've finished mostly everything, I've yet to print out my Zine, poster & business cards, and some of my creations over the past week. I really wanted to have this done in reality but right now it really can't be done.

Mug Designs
I want this mug in real life.


And my T-shirt designs 

The T-shirts are going to be tie-dyed in blue.

I have also got down to making some versatile greetings cards. These products will be used to help fund the arty campaign & ways that the audience can show everyone that they are an 'Arturselfer'.


And these have been actually made, not mocked up!
I plan to have the mock-ups of this ready for the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment