Wednesday 8 May 2013

Creation Animation!

TODAY! I finally made my animation. I wish i would have started earlier, it could have been better, but with everything that went wrong it was hard! Anyway, the whole story of my animation is that there is this person (which is you!) and you are a beautiful unique individual, and you are so powerful and confident that the wildlife around you creeps up to you and blossoms when it reaches your body, because you are beautiful. Take a look! :)  
The video is showing you how you could be if you believed in yourself, it's part of the campaign.

Unfortunately I couldn't get the animation on here right now, so some screenshots will   to do until i figure out whats going wrong!

The sound track I have chosen is the beginning of Karsk Kale's 'Milan'. It is serene and eastern, perfect for creating the perfect atmosphere for my animation.

Karsh Kale - Liberation






No comments:

Post a Comment