Thursday 5 April 2012

Tatton Park! & Deers


Tatton Park is one of the places I would visit anytime. It is located in Knutsford and it is a home of one of my favorite animals: the deer. There are quite a few species freely roaming the vast plains of the park and visitors can go incredibly near to them. It is fascinating to see wild life from such a close distance, also which is one of the few places left out there to with such a natural environment. Going to the park helps me build an archive of image references of the deer, improve my knowledge and further expand my artistic skills. 

Sadly after my last visit, there were quite a lot of posters advertising Tatton Park becoming a theme park which upset me a lot. I have signed a petition online to stop that from happening. Places like this should not even be considered to be changed. We should leave the few untouched by human hand locations alone.

For more info on the Petition: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/the-northerner/2012/apr/27/tatton-park-plans-residents-traffic


And some pictures I took at Tatton :)









No comments:

Post a Comment