Wednesday 25 January 2012

Nails Art!

Doing nail art is a personal hobby of mine, though i'm only an amateur I hope to get better and better. I look to nail forums online and art around me to inspire what I do to my nails. Most of the designs are based on the fashion industry and what's hot right now. My designs range from simple to more complex designs, some even humorous. I'd be delighted to start doing this perhaps professionally as a hobby to do on the side. I've received compliments regularly asking about my nails. I have done nails at a young girls birthday party and received an overall good feedback!


Take a look:

Space Nails

Aztec Nails

Floral Nails (My favourite)

Aztec

Aztec

Skulls :P

Aztec again

Picture from:
http://weheartit.com/entry/10878156

 Aztec designs are really big in fashion and personally it's one of my favouite themes that has been popular in fashion. I love ethnic prints, especially when they're colourful!

Picture from:
http://vasare.wordpress.com/tag/aztec/

Theres some really great stuff on that site!

No comments:

Post a Comment