Monday 10 December 2012

BMW Transfer Experiment!

Today I experimented with some transfers, ceramic and fabric. I used the brand LazerTran because it's the most available transfer paper to buy. The reason for the transfers being that the project I was working on called BMW WHF required me to make designs for a T-shirt, mug and bag, so i decided to see what they look like in reality, and also now it's more professional for a portfolio, so i can take some professional pictures of them! :)

Watch these videos to see how I did!

My Ceramic Transfer Movie

My Fabric Transfer Movie


I am actually really happy with the way all of the designs have turned out. I've kind of done these without really having much information on how. But they're really really nice! I'm just worried about the mugs since they aren't varnished yet. I can't wait to get these photographed! :)

Some shots of my finals:
Pre transfer

Revealing....

Voilah!

Mug pre transfers

And there we go! Amazing!

Very nice indeed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment