Sunday 19 August 2012

Acropolis Museum

During my summer holidays, I went away to Greece and Turkey, and I made it a point to go and visit every museum I could find, regardless of the content. I had a really great 2 weeks and I am pleased to share some wonderful photographs of some of the places i visited. The First museum visit I will share is my Visit to Acropolis Museum, Exhibition of Archaeological Findings, which contains archaeological findings from the athens area related to the  Acropolis of Athens, which is an ancient citadel, within it lying the Parthenon, the most famous structure within the citadel. The Parthanon is a temple dedicated to ancient greek gods. The exhibition has art, pottery, decorations, ect from the Acropolis itself.



















No comments:

Post a Comment