Thursday 9 February 2012

Final Swan!

Sooo I've left it a little while now and I've managed to complete my swan.. I'll throw in a few details about how I got to the finals along the way :)


Templates

Printed and cut ready for sewing and stuffing!

And heres my swan hat, It's turned out not as good as i'd hoped it to be only because i literally ran out of time again. The hat did not fit properly on her head, the opening was too small so I had to balance it on top, it turned out alright on the final photos but i thought it was a bit silly to look at to begin with.


(sorry it's sideways!)
Aaaaand here come the Photographs!

This was my first choice, but when I had it photographed i thought the shots would be more from the exact front, when i looked through them they were all facing a bit side ways and kind of ruined some of the good images. We had to be careful placing the swan so it didn't just look like a bundle of cloth too.

And here is my final, I zoomed in to edit something on Photoshop and saw that it looks a lot better from  this angle and distance, i'm a bit disappointed because i really wanted to see the hat but I guess it's alright. 



No comments:

Post a Comment